Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Kimberly-Clark Professional MIC Pediatric Bolus Gastrostomy Feeding Tube 12Fr, 3 to 5mL Balloon, Silicone, Tapered Distal Tip
Kimberly-Clark MIC-KEY Low-Profile Gastrostomy 12FR Feeding Tube is a step up from conventional gastrostomy feeding tubes. Highly popular and widely prescribed, the MIC-KEY feeding tube is unobtrusive and easy to conceal, making it an ideal feeding tube for virtually all individuals. It is unobtrusive and easy to conceal. Minimal external surface area allows air circulation around the stoma. Ease of care encourages patient involvement and self-sufficiency. Also minimizes the chance of gastric leakage.
- Medical grade silicone construction.
- Recessed distal tip at recommended fill volume.
- Inflatable silicone internal retention balloon.
- Secur-Lok external retention ring.
- Dual exit ports.
- Radiopaque stripe.
- Offers graduated centimeter markings for tube position verification.
- Available in 7 French sizes.
- FDA approved and CE marked.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies