Kimberly-Clark Professional MIC-KEY Low-Profile Transgastric Jejunal Feeding Tube Endoscopic/Radiology Kit 18Fr 3-1/2cm L Stoma, 45cm Jejunal Length, 7 to 10mL Balloon, Pediatric and Adult, Silicone, Tapered Distal Tip, Gamma Sterilized
Kimberly-Clark MIC-KEY 16FR Low Profile Transgastric Jejunal Feeding Tube is designed for pediatric and adult patients requiring simultaneous jejunal feeding and gastric decompression. Available in several sizes to meet individual patient needs.
- Medical grade silicone construction.
- Low-Profile Design.
- SECUR-LOK extension set connector mechanism.
- Gastric decompression port.
- Silicone internal retention balloon.
- Multiple gastric and jejunal exit ports.
- Tungsten weighted jejunal portion with high columnar strength to maintain jejunal position.
- Tapered distal tip for non-traumatic tube insertion.
- Radiopaque stripe to help aid in catheter visualization.
- FDA approved and CE marked.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies