Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
The Halyard Mic-Key Transgastric-Jejunal Feeding Tube Kit is designed for pediatric and adult patients requiring simultaneous jejunal feeding and gastric decompression. The low-profile design is unobtrusive and easy to conceal.
- Kit includes: Mic-Key low-profile transgastric-jejunal feeding tube, introducer cannula, Mic-Key 12'' extension set with Secur-Lok right angle connector and 2 Port ''Y'' and Clamp, Mic-Key 12'' bolus extension set with cath tip, Secur-Lok straight connector and clamp, 6ml Luer-Slip™ syringe, 35ml catheter tip syringe, 4 gauze pads, directions for use, patient care guidelines.
- Medical grade silicone construction.
- Low-profile design.
- Secur-Lok extension set connector mechanism.
- Gastric decompression port.
- Silicone internal retention balloon.
- Multiple gastric and jejunal exit ports.
- Tungsten weighted jejunal portion: Indicated jejunal length is measured from the distal aspect of the retention balloon to the catheter tip.
- Tapered distal tip.
- Radiopaque stripe.
- FDA approved and CE marked.
- Gamma sterilized.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies