Kimberly-Clark Professional MIC-KEY Low-Profile Gastrostomy Feeding Tube Kit 12Fr 2cm L Stoma, 3mL Balloon, Silicone, Tapered Distal Tip, DEHP-free, Ethylene Oxide (ETO) Sterilized
Kimberly-Clark MIC-KEY Low-Profile Gastrostomy Feeding Tube is a step up from conventional gastrostomy feeding tubes. Highly popular and widely prescribed, the MIC-KEY feeding tube is unobtrusive and easy to conceal, making it an ideal feeding tube for virtually all individuals. It is available in various sizes for a comfortable, proper fit that minimizes the chance of gastric leakage. It does not require the use of an obturator, so the tube does not need to be distorted for insertion. Its slim design allows more air to circulate around the stoma and makes it easy to care for.
- Less cumbersome than conventional gastrostomy tubes for active patients.
- High clarity medical grade silicone construction, designed for visibility and drapability.
- Low-profile design makes it unobtrusive and easier to conceal.
- Tapered distal tip recessed at recommended fill volume.
- Inflatable silicone internal retention balloon reduces patient trauma experienced with obturated devices.
- Proximal anti-reflux valve.
- Ventilated secur-lok ring, the external retention mechanism designed to allow air to circulate around the stoma site and reduce tube pressure 360° from the sides of the stoma wall.
- Radiopaque stripe.
- Patented universal connector, designed to preserve tube life and minimize unintentional disconnects.
- FDA approved and CE marked.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies