Kimberly-Clark Professional MIC-KEY Low-Profile Gastrostomy Feeding Tube Kit 12Fr 2-2/7cm L Stoma, 3mL Balloon, Silicone, Tapered Distal Tip, DEHP-free, Ethylene Oxide (ETO) Sterilized
Kimberly-Clark MIC-KEY 16FR Low Profile Transgastric Jejunal Feeding Tube is designed for pediatric and adult patients requiring simultaneous jejunal feeding and gastric decompression. Available in several sizes to meet individual patient needs.
- Less cumbersome than conventional gastrostomy tubes for active patients.
- High clarity medical grade silicone construction, designed for visibility and drapability.
- Low-profile design makes it unobtrusive and easier to conceal.
- Tapered distal tip recessed at recommended fill volume.
- Inflatable silicone internal retention balloon reduces patient trauma experienced with obturated devices.
- Proximal anti-reflux valve.
- Ventilated secur-lok ring, the external retention mechanism designed to allow air to circulate around the stoma site and reduce tube pressure 360° from the sides of the stoma wall.
- Radiopaque stripe.
- Patented universal connector, designed to preserve tube life and minimize unintentional disconnects.
- FDA approved and CE marked.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies