Kimberly-Clark Professional MIC Gastro-enteric Feeding Tube 22Fr, 57-8/9cm Jejunal Length, 7 to 10mL Balloon, Silicone, Gamma Sterilized, Sterile
The Gastro-Enteric Feeding Tube allows for simultaneous jejunal feeding and gastric decompression. Its multiple feeding exit ports help improve flow and minimize clogging. Comes with clearly marked gastric and jejunal ports for easy identification.
- Secure-lok external retention ring allows air circulation around stoma site, helps prevent tube migration.
- Medical grade silicone construction.
- Silicone internal retention balloon.
- Jejunal feeding port, gastric decompression port.
- Multiple gastric and jejunal exit ports.
- Full opaque jejunal tubing with additional tungsten weighted tip.
- FDA approved and CE marked.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies