BSN Jobst MedicalWear Glove Standard Large Regular, Ambidextrous
BSN Jobst® MedicalWear Glove is designed to provide compression therapy and gradient pressure in edema reduction. Its contracture seams provide intimate contact to dorsal web spaces. This glove features cool and light open weave fabric that allows the skin to breathe and flattened seams for added comfort minimizes pressure over newly formed or sensitive skin.
- Provides relief for arthritic symptoms of the hand.
- Fits over edematous hands with greater ease.
- Ambidextrous fits right and left hand.
- Soft Velfoam wrist closure on the wrap-around closure glove.
- Flattened seams for added comfort minimizes pressure over newly formed sensitive skin.
- Cool and light, the open weave fabric allows the skin to breathe.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies