The OneTouch® Logbook for use with your blood glucose meter will help you track and retain blood glucose results. Writing test results in a logbook and comparing them over time can show you and your health care professional if your diabetes management program is working for you, or if you need to make adjustments. Keeping your logbook up to date is also a great way to see how daily events like meals and exercise impact your blood glucose.
- Discover when your blood glucose is in or out of range.
- Observing your trends over time can help you set goals.
- Plenty of space to record daily blood glucose levels, insulin dosage and comments.
- Simple and portable, it’s an easy way to share your results with your doctor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies