DJO Leg Elevator Universal Size, 31-1/2" L x 10" H, Full Foam Construction, High Rail Design, Foam Insulation Easy Cleaning and Storage Foam leg elevator is a lightweight elevation device used to properly position the knee and leg after trauma or surgical procedures.
- Dense foam construction preventing compacting and loss of height.
- Comfortable angle for the knee and hip taking pressure off the lower back.
- High rail design to prevent the leg from falling off which can be painful.
- It keeps the leg in the perfect alignment.
- Foam insulation allows the ice or cryotherapy to work easier keeping the leg cool longer.
- Easier to elevate your leg when you sleep at night than on pillows, which are prone to shifting and allowing your leg to fall off.
- High rail design helps keep ice on the leg and not on the floor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies