Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
The Kendall Mallinckrodt™ Laser Oral/Nasal Tracheal Tube is designed for the special needs of CO2 and KTP laser surgery in and around the larynx. Its stainless steel body is airtight, flexible and offers a smooth surface and magill curve to minimize trauma during intubation. This tube body is proven resistant to CO2 and KTP lasers. Reflected laser beams are defocused, reducing damage to surrounding healthy tissue.
- Tube body proven laser resistant in both an internal study and an external study.
- Double cuff design helps secure tracheal seal in case the upper cuff is struck by laser beam.
- Murphy eye helps ensure proper ventilation (cuffed tube only).
- It is flexible to facilitate positioning outside the surgical field.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies