Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Humidifies and helps reduce the transfer of bacteria and viruses between the patient and practitioner. HMEFs are cost effective devices because they reduce the need for expensive, heated humidification systems and provide filtration of circuits for ventilator patients
- Combination HME and Filter.
- Meets AARC Clinical Practice Guidelines for minimum moisture output.
- Low breathing resistance.
- Luer-lock port for gas sampling.
- Electrostatic filtration for attracting bacteria and viruses.
- Co-axial connection ports for greater connector flexibility.
- Hygoscopic additive for retaining humidity.
- 99.999999% bacterial filtration and 99.99% viral filtration.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies