KerraLite Cool® is a soothing, debriding and moisturizing dressing that provides the ideal environment for managing dry to lightly exuding sloughed wounds. Its strong, transparent hydrogel is cool and soothing to the touch and will not dry out or stick to the underlying tissue on removal. This is a strong, transparent hydrogel that is impermeable to external contaminants such as bacteria, but permeable to moisture. Cool and soothing to the touch, it does not dry out or stick to the underlying tissue on removal, reducing the risk of maceration.
- Helps to improve healing of lightly exuding wounds.
- Clean the wound, debriding necrotic tissue.
- Increase granulation tissue of chronic wounds.
- Soothe and cool to minimize discomfort.
- Protect against wound dehydration.
- Barrier to the growth of bacteria.
- Help prevent maceration of the peri wound area.
- Can be cut to fit most wounds (non-adhesive only).
- Fluid-repellent, flexible and highly breathable polyurethane film layer.
- Pro-ionic® hydrogel contact layer designed to enhance interactions with fluids and increase wear time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies