Polyurethane Film, Super Absorbent, For Moderate to Heavily Exuding Wounds
KerraFibre® is designed to absorb and wick moderate to high amounts of exudate through a naturally derived wound contact layer. Integrated into one structure, each of its three layers performs a different role, but when combined with the innovative hexagonal composition, the result is a dressing that absorbs exudate and locks it away, regulating fluid levels to maintain an ideal moist wound environment.
- Single integrated dressing.
- Performs well under compression.
- Locks exudate and bacteria in the dressing to keep it away from the wound bed.
- Soft, natural alginate contact layer means the dressing can be used to control minor bleeding.
- Very efficient at extracting harmful MMP proteins from wounds that could delay healing.
- Low profile, flexible and comfortable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies