Kerlix™ AMD antimicrobial dressings super sponges are impregnated with pHMB (Polyhexamethylene Biguanide), a powerful yet safe antiseptic that features broad range effectiveness against gram positive and gram negative microorganisms, including some multidrug-resistant strains such as MRSA. This exciting new product provides healthcare facilities a low cost, prophylactic method of treatment without changing nursing protocol. In addition to its antimicrobial capabilities the Kerlix™ AMD antimicrobial dressings super sponges are a superior, primary and secondary dressing designed to absorb and transfer exudates away from the wound.
- Kendall Kerlix™ AMD Antimicrobial Super Sponges help to minimize infection exposure from strike-though.
- Resists bacterial colonization within the dressing.
- Reduces bacterial penetration through the dressing.
- Broad-spectrum effectiveness provides protection against gram negative, gram positive and fungi/yeast microorganisms, including MRSA and VRE.
- Helps prevent infections from growing and spreading in the dressing.
- Helps reduce the risk of hospital acquired infection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies