Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Kendall Healthcare Kerlix™ AMD Antimicrobial Island Dressing Super Sponge 6" L x 6-3/4" W Square Shape Sterile, Medium, 10s in Rigid Tray
Kerlix™ AMD antimicrobial dressings super sponges are impregnated with pHMB (Polyhexamethylene Biguanide), a powerful yet safe antiseptic that features broad range effectiveness against gram positive and gram negative microorganisms, including some multidrug resistant strains such as MRSA. This exciting new product provides healthcare facilities a low cost, prophylactic method of treatment without changing nursing protocol. In addition to its antimicrobial capabilities the Kerlix™ AMD antimicrobial dressings super sponges are a superior, primary and secondary dressing designed to absorb and transfer exudates away from the wound.
- Kendall Kerlix™ AMD Antimicrobial Super Sponges help to minimize infection exposure from strike-though.
- Resists bacterial colonization within the dressing.
- Reduces bacterial penetration through the dressing.
- Broad-spectrum effectiveness provides protection against gram negative, gram positive and fungi/yeast microorganisms, including MRSA and VRE.
- Helps prevent infections from growing and spreading in the dressing.
- Helps reduce the risk of hospital acquired infection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies