Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
The feeding port is incompatible with luer lock or IV connections, reducing the risk of accidental connection or infusion. Available with safe enteral connections to address the 2006 JCAHO Tubing Misconnections Sentinel Event alert. The Kangaroo™ gastrostomy tube is constructed of a durable silicone that allows for optimal performance and longevity. The replaceable Y-port allows you to change the port rather than the entire tube.
- Engineered safety controls.
- Purple feeding port.
- Medical-grade silicone tubing.
- Rounded skin disc for external retention.
- Graduated shaft.
- Gastric balloon for internal retention.
- Rounded tip with open distal end.
- Replaceable Y-Port adapter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies