Braun Introcan Safety® IV Catheter 24G x 3/4" L, Straight Style, Polyurethane Unique catheters have a passive safety device that is automatically activated and cannot be bypassed. Easy to use and feature double flashback technology for successful needle placement every time. Available in polyurethane, for more comfortable, in-dwelling performance, or FEP polymer with firmer construction for arterial access and special procedures. All are DEHP- and latex-free.
- Universal bevel needle.
- Passive safety device.
- Double flashback technology.
- Needle flash confirms needle is in vein.
- Catheter flash confirms catheter placement.
- Winged or straight configurations.
- Polyurethane or FEP polymer material.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies