Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Neomed Indwelling Polyurethane Enteral Feeding Tube with Radiopaque Orange Stripe 6-1/2Fr, 16" L, Long-Term ≤30days
Feeding tubes should be designed to reduce tissue trauma, which is common with oversized sharp side port holes and sharp unfinished distal tips. Distal tips should be smooth, well-formed, and open. Exposed surfaces should be accessible and easily cleaned. Improve patient outcomes and reduce the risk of common gut disease or necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC) with the use of NeoMed’s Silicone and Polyurethane Feeding Tubes.
- Open distal tip with no sharp edges or hidden cavities, eliminates residual colonization associated with closed tip feeding tubes.
- Insertion markings at each centimeter on the radiopaque tubing help to confirm placement.
- Soft medicalgrade polymer supports quality developmental care.
- Indwell time up to 30 days minimizing additional tube placements.
- A hub design that is non-threaded allowing for all surfaces to be effectively cleaned.
- A cost effective solution.
- Swabbable tethered plug.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies