Silicone has been the standard material in feeding tubes designed for long-term OG/NG usage. This Silicone Feeding Tube is FDA approved for long-term usage and includes a variety of hub connections.
- Radiopaque orange stripe.
- Silicone feeding tubes for use up to 30 days.
- Open distal ends for complete drainage, which reduces the opportunity for bacterial growth.
- Silicone is known to be the gold standard for developmental care by promoting nutritive sucking and reducing the risk of nipple aversion. This allows for earlier patient discharge and thus lower healthcare costs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies