Need Help? Contact Us
Call Us (866) 923-1544
COVID-19 Update to Service
As we continue to focus on delivering products to our customers as quickly as possible while protecting the health and safety of our employees, the following temporary changes to operations are effective March 19:
- Movement of back orders to other distribution centers will be stopped
- Order cut-off time will be 3 p.m. eastern time across our network.
***Delivery delays due to circumstances out of our control should be expected.
A password reset link was sent to the email you entered.
Follow the directions in the email to set a new password.
Indwelling Long Silicone Enteral Feeding Tube with Radiopaque Orange Stripe 8 Fr 35" | WD-FTL80SEO
- Your Price:
Silicone has been the standard material in feeding tubes designed for long-term OG/NG usage. This Silicone Feeding Tube is FDA approved for long-term usage and includes a variety of hub connections.
- Radiopaque orange stripe.
- Silicone feeding tubes for use up to 30 days.
- Open distal ends for complete drainage, which reduces the opportunity for bacterial growth.
- Silicone is known to be the gold standard for developmental care by promoting nutritive sucking and reducing the risk of nipple aversion. This allows for earlier patient discharge and thus lower healthcare costs.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to leave a review!