Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
The Freedom Staff Is the only Portable Handicap Hand Controls Product that also comes with a steering knob, so you can easily handle the wheel with your right hand while operating the hand control device with your left hand. This revolutionary design allows you to accelerate by gently pulling the lever toward you and to brake by gently pushing the lever toward the floor. It is so smooth that it's actually easier than driving with pedals. Built with aircraft grade aluminum, stainless steel hardware, and convenient carry bag, your freedom staff will be your good friend for life.
The Freedom Staff Hand Controls for Disabled Drivers Features:
- Portable with small carry bag included
- Use with any vehicle an automatic transmission
- Easy push and pull operation
- Simple and quick installation - No tools required!
- Adjustable length to suit your needs
- No permanent installation required
- Does not attach to the steering wheel
The Freedom Staff Hand Controls for Disabled Drivers Specifications:
- Length: 18- 2 6" (adjustable)
- Handle Width: 13"
- Rod Width: 4.5" inside; 6.5 outside
Weight: 2.4 lbs
Shipping Weight 35 lbs
Material: Aircraft grade aluminum / stainless steel hardware
- one control handle assembly
- one break leg assembly
- one throttle leg assembly
- one brake clamp assembly
- one support strap
- one storage bag
- four attachment knobs
- one spinner knob
- instruction manual
- Note: Requirements might differ from state to state, so please check with your local DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) before you start using your hand controls.
Warranty: one (1) year against manufacturing defects
Related Searches: portable automobile hand controls, freedomstaff, freedom-staff, auto mobility aid, independent living, automobile accessories, handicap controls, vehicle hand controls
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies