ConvaTec Flexi-Seal™ Advanced Odor Control FMS Kit, Includes 1 Soft Silicone Catheter, 1 Syringe and 3 Collection Bags Flexi-Seal™ FMS is a temporary containment device, indicated for bedridden or immobilized, incontinent patients with liquid or semi-liquid stool. It is designed to safely and effectively contain and divert fecal matter, protect patient's wounds from fecal contamination and reduce both the risk of skin breakdown and spread of infection.
- Specifically designed to help manage odor associated with fecal incontinence.
- Designed to provide a more pleasant environment for both patients and their caregivers.
- Manages odor in two distinct ways: first, the nylon inner odor barrier HOLDS the odor molecules within the silicone catheter; second, the device contains a charcoal filter in the collection bag that deodorizes gas as it is released.
- The fecal catheter with proven odor management.
- Specialized charcoal filter keeps air flowing, providing exceptional deodorization and reduction of ballooning.
- Collection bags made of PVC are inferior at blocking gas transmission.
- Unique cuff-finger pocket for easy insertion.
- The soft, flexible silicone catheter can collapse to an 8mm diameter to ease insertion and removal.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies