Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
The Hollister Female Urinary Pouch is an odor-barrier plastic pouch that funnels urine into a collection bag. It is easily attached to the body by means of a flexible, conformable hydrocolloid skin barrier that protects the skin from maceration and irritation.
- Hydrocolloid skin barrier adheres securely and helps protect the patient's skin; conforms to body contours for enhanced security and comfort.
- Contains odor through its clinically proven three-layer plastic film. Helps improve hygiene and comfort for the patient as well as for the caregiver.
- Easy to use convenience drain for liquid drainage. Attaches easily to leg bag or drainage bag.
- SoftFlex™ Skin Barrier: SoftFlex™ is a thin and highly flexible hydrocolloid skin barrier that provides gentle adherence to skin. Gentleness to the skin is essential when frequent removal of the device is required.
- Transparent pouch film: For the caregiver who wishes to visualize the contents of the device without having to disturb the patient.
- Odor barrier film: Three layers of film protect against odor. Film is strong and provides quality performance.
- Cut-to-fit skin barrier: Allows the user to cut the skin barrier opening to an appropriate size and shape.
- CushionFit™ skin barrier backing: CushionFit is a closed-cell plastic foam that covers the skin barrier, protecting it from eroding due to constant exposure to fluids.
- Drain valve: A valve that permits the user to empty the pouch or leg bag without getting fingers wet.
- Adapt™ paste, tape strips, and skin gel wipe included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies