Hollister Urinary Pouch, Female, Cut-to-Fit, 7-1/2" Length, 4-1/2" Wide
Hollister Urinary Pouch, Female, Cut-to-Fit, 7-1/2" Length, 4-1/2" Wide - 1 Each is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
When it comes to medical supplies, time is crucial. In most cases, orders placed on our website Monday through Friday before 4 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) will be dispatched the same day, ensuring you receive your essential supplies without delay.
For orders placed after our business hours on Friday, or any time during the weekend (Saturday and Sunday), please note that they will be processed for shipment on the following business day, which is Monday. Your well-being is our top priority, and we're committed to delivering your critical medical supplies swiftly and efficiently.
If you have any questions or need help placing an order, don't hesitate to call us toll-free at 866-923-1544.
The Hollister Female Urinary Pouch is an odor-barrier plastic pouch that funnels urine into a collection bag. It is easily attached to the body by means of a flexible, conformable hydrocolloid skin barrier that protects the skin from maceration and irritation.
- Hydrocolloid skin barrier adheres securely and helps protect the patient's skin; conforms to body contours for enhanced security and comfort.
- Contains odor through its clinically proven three-layer plastic film. Helps improve hygiene and comfort for the patient as well as for the caregiver.
- Easy to use convenience drain for liquid drainage. Attaches easily to leg bag or drainage bag.
- SoftFlex™ Skin Barrier: SoftFlex™ is a thin and highly flexible hydrocolloid skin barrier that provides gentle adherence to skin. Gentleness to the skin is essential when frequent removal of the device is required.
- Transparent pouch film: For the caregiver who wishes to visualize the contents of the device without having to disturb the patient.
- Odor barrier film: Three layers of film protect against odor. Film is strong and provides quality performance.
- Cut-to-fit skin barrier: Allows the user to cut the skin barrier opening to an appropriate size and shape.
- CushionFit™ skin barrier backing: CushionFit is a closed-cell plastic foam that covers the skin barrier, protecting it from eroding due to constant exposure to fluids.
- Drain valve: A valve that permits the user to empty the pouch or leg bag without getting fingers wet.
- Adapt™ paste, tape strips, and skin gel wipe included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.