Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
The FARRELL® Valve, Gastric Pressure Relief Device, is designed to help those who suffer from poor gastric motility, pain and bloating. The Farrell® Valve maximizes enteral feeding by providing a channel to constantly decompress the stomach, allowing the stomach to feed at its own pace. By allowing a reservoir channel, patients can maximize enteral feeding and minimize the need for TPN.
- Relieves pressure post gastric surgery.
- Reduces pain and discomfort.
- Facilitates enteral feeding tolerance and helps patients reach caloric goals.
- Reduces risk of pulmonary aspiration.
- Patients able to tolerate enteral feeding may not need alternative nutrition such as TPN.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies