Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Excilon™ AMD drain sponges are impregnated with pHMB (Polyhexamethylene Biguanide), a powerful yet safe antiseptic that has a broad range effectiveness against gram positive and gram negative microorganisms, including some multidrug resistant strains such as MRSA. This exciting new product provides healthcare facilities with a low-cost, prophylactic method of treatment without changing nursing protocol.
- Contain pHMB (Polyhexamethylene Biguanide).
- Resists bacterial colonization within the dressing.
- Reduces bacterial penetration through the dressing.
- Broad-spectrum effectiveness provides protection against gram negative, gram positive and fungi/yeast microorganisms, including MRSA and VRE.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies