Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Excilon™ AMD drain sponges are impregnated with pHMB (Polyhexamethylene Biguanide), a powerful yet safe antiseptic that has broad range effectiveness against gram positive and gram negative microorganisms, including some multidrug resistant strains such as MRSA. This exciting new product provides healthcare facilities with a low-cost, prophylactic method of treatment without changing nursing protocol.
- Contains pHMB (Polyhexamethylene Biguanide).
- Resists bacterial colonization within the dressing.
- Reduces bacterial penetration through the dressing.
- Broad-spectrum effectiveness provides protection against gram negative, gram positive and fungi/yeast microorganisms, including MRSA and VRE.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies