Fortis Entrust™ Conforming Adhesive Skin Barrier Rings are formulated to handle high liquid output as well as thick, heavy output. The rings gently hug the stoma and create a seal that expands when exposed to moisture to fill in the empty space between the appliance and the stoma that can create leaks. Because stoma sizes can change throughout the day, the rings help maintain the seal for added security and user confidence.
- Specially created to be less sticky but more tacky to create a good seal without unnecessary mess and residue on fingers.
- Helps protect the stoma from small nicks sometimes caused from edges of ostomy appliance.
- "Melts" into the barrier for ease of removal.
- Skin-friendly; helps maintain healthy skin around the stoma.
- Helps minimize leaks due to "pancaking."
- Can help create a small amount of convexity in a flat barrier.
- Can be used with paste.
- Easy to remove with wafer/barrier, adhesive remover not usually needed.
- Safe to use with Fortis and other ostomy brands.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies