Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Fortis Entrust™ Ostomy Pectin-Based Paste 2 oz Tube, Skin-Friendly, Latex-Free Fortis Entrust™ Skin Paste with Pectin is formulated to handle high liquid output as well as thick, heavy output. The paste is thick, yet pliable for ease in "caulking" around the stoma or filling in gaps, scars, folds and uneven skin surfaces. It can be used to hug the stoma and create a seal that expands to fill the empty space between the appliance and the stoma, which can create leaks. Because stoma size can change throughout the day, the paste helps maintain the seal for added security and user confidence. Fortis Entrust™ Skin Paste with Pectin is specially created to be less sticky but more tacky to create a good seal without an unnecessary mess and residue on fingers.
- Helps protect the stoma from small nicks sometimes caused by ostomy appliance edges.
- Skin-friendly; helps maintain healthy skin around stoma.
- Formulated for sensitive skin.
- Helps minimize leaks due to "pancaking."
- Can be used with Skin Barrier Rings.
- Safe to use with Fortis and other ostomy brands.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies