Need Help? Contact Us
Call Us (866) 923-1544
COVID-19 Update to Service
As we continue to focus on delivering products to our customers as quickly as possible while protecting the health and safety of our employees, the following temporary changes to operations are effective March 19:
- Movement of back orders to other distribution centers will be stopped
- Order cut-off time will be 3 p.m. eastern time across our network.
***Delivery delays due to circumstances out of our control should be expected.
A password reset link was sent to the email you entered.
Follow the directions in the email to set a new password.
Entriflex Nasogastric Feeding Tube with Safe Enteral Connection 8 fr 55" | 61-720855
- Dual port enteral connector engineered to reduce risk of tubing misconnections.
- Addresses 2006 JCAHO Tubing Misconnections Sentinel Event alert.
- Purple color to denote enteral feeding - oral/cath tip syringe only.
- Weighted feeding tubes with and without flow-through stylets.
- Radiopaque polyurethane material.
- CM markings.
- MRI conditional once stylet is removed.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to leave a review!