Eakin Cohesive® Seal is available as a donut-shaped ostomy accessory that can be molded to a variety of shapes to help prevent leakage around the stoma by acting as filler for uneven skin surfaces. It acts as a gasket or barrier and provides enhanced protection for hard to fit stomas. The unique moldable hydrocolloid barrier forms a gel that helps prevent skin damage by sealing the area between the skin and ostomy appliance. No shaping or molding just wraps it around stoma.
- For mild skin irritation, everyday skin protection and security.
- It can be broken and rejoined if desired.
- Absorbs moisture and keeps it away from the skin.
- Reduces enzyme activity, stopping them from breaking down the skin.
- Maintains a natural pH and blocks biological and chemical irritants from coming into contact with the skin.
- Unique ‘wrap’ shape makes it extremely quick and easy-to-fit -- simply wrap and overlap.
- For those with limited dexterity due to ease of application.
- Inner hole: 50mm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies