Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
DuoDERM® CGF® dressing is a hydrocolloid, moisture-retentive wound dressing used for partial and full-thickness wounds with exudate. It incorporates a unique Convatec hydrocolloid formulation that distinguishes it from other hydrocolloid dressings. DuoDERM® CGF® dressing is indicated for use on dermal ulcers including full-thickness wounds, pressure ulcers (Stage II-IV), leg ulcers, superficial wounds, partial thickness burns and donor sites.
- Protects against harmful bacteria and viruses such as HBV(11) and HIV.
- Consists of a highly flexible, polyurethane outer foam layer and an adhesive skin contact layer that contains a unique hydrocolloid composition.
- Conformable and Can be easily molded into place to enhance patient comfort and minimize leakage.
- 4" L x 4" W Size Square Shape, Sterile, Latex Free
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies