DuoDERM® CGF® Border dressing incorporates a unique ConvaTec hydrocolloid formulation that distinguishes it from other hydrocolloid dressings. It can be used for 'hard-to-dress' areas. The dressing features a wide outer foam border that does not require additional taping. DuoDERM® CGF® Border dressing is indicated for use on dermal ulcers including full-thickness wounds, pressure ulcers (Stage II-IV), leg ulcers, superficial wounds, partial thickness burns and donor sites.
- Consists of a flexible, polyurethane foam outer layer and an adhesive skin contact layer that contains a unique hydrocolloid composition.
- Adhesive hydrocolloid foam border provides extra security and a secure fit in hard-to-dress areas.
- Protects against harmful bacteria and viruses such as HBV(11) and HIV (11)
- 6" x 7" Triangle Plus 1" Border, Sterile
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies