The ProBasics Steel Drop-Arm Commode features a durable steel frame with an easy-release push-button arm mechanism allowing for safe lateral patient transfers to and from the commode. The anti-slip, soft Hypalon® armrests provide extra comfort and support. The frame can be configured to be used as a bedside commode, toilet safety frame or raised toilet seat. The tool-free removable back makes configuring the commode easy for any application.
- Durable steel frame provides strength and stability
- Equipped with easy-to-release arm mechanism allowing for safe lateral transfers to and from the commode
- Push-button drop-arm allows easier side transfer
- Soft, slip-resistant Hypalon® covered armrests
- Seat height readily adjusts in one-inch increments
- Bucket slides easily into place
- Removable backrest
- Comes complete with 7.5 quart commode bucket with carry handle and splash guard
- Color: white frame, gray accessories
- HCPCS Code: E0165*
- Width between arms: 18"
- Outside width: 21"
- Seat dimensions: 13.5"W x 17"D
- Seat opening: 8"W x 10"D
- Adjustable seat height: 17" – 22"
- Weight Capacity: 300 lb
- Carton Dimensions: 21.5" x 16.5" x 14"
- Shipping Weight: 19.5 lb
- Warranty: Limited lifetime on frame One year on all parts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies