Kendall Dover™ Precision 400™ Urine Meter with Luer-Lock Sampling, Safeguard™ Needleless Sampling Port and Splashguard II® DRAINSPOUT 400mL, Extra-Long 60" Tubing, Latex
These urine meters feature a spring-loaded meter sample port, small burette chamber, teardrop-shaped bag with white background, frosted writing area and 60” tubing. The Splashguard II®; drain spout is designed to prevent backsplash of urine, protecting the caregiver and the patient. Urine meters also include a Safeguard™® needleless sampling port, which is accessed with a standard Luer slip syringe or blunt cannula.
- Spring-loaded meter sample port for ease of clinician use.
- Small burette chamber for accurate sampling.
- White meter background for accurate meter reading.
- Extra-long 60" tubing for proper positioning.
- Frosted writing area for accurate meter reading.
- Teardrop-shaped bag for optimized flow.
- Increased capacity.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies