Dover 2-Way Silver-Coated Silicone Foley Catheter 26 Fr 5 cc
Dover 2-Way Silver-Coated Silicone Foley Catheter 26 Fr 5 cc - Case of 10 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
When it comes to medical supplies, time is crucial. In most cases, orders placed on our website Monday through Friday before 4 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) will be dispatched the same day, ensuring you receive your essential supplies without delay.
For orders placed after our business hours on Friday, or any time during the weekend (Saturday and Sunday), please note that they will be processed for shipment on the following business day, which is Monday. Your well-being is our top priority, and we're committed to delivering your critical medical supplies swiftly and efficiently.
If you have any questions or need help placing an order, don't hesitate to call us toll-free at 866-923-1544.
Phosphate Silver Ion Technology
Type: Two-Way Foley, Silver-Coated
Tip: Rounded with Two Opposing eyes
Lubrication: Hydrogel Coating
Material: Latex-Free 100% Silicone
Balloon Capacity: 5cc
Dover™ Silver Coated 100% Silicone Foley Catheter uses phosphate ion silver release technology, which is the latest, cutting-edge vehicle to efficiently deliver ionic silver from a hydrogel matrix. The optimal goal of a release technology is to deliver positively charged ionic silver from containment, without neutralizing it, as it is released. The programmable particle achieves this by dissolving at a predetermined rate, while releasing 100% of the ionic silver contained in the particle make up.
- Ionic silver hydrogel coating on inside and outside of the Foley catheter utilizes molecular particles for a controlled store and release of ionic silver for 30 days allowing for optimum silver release into the urethra. Hydrogel coating provides a lubricious surface.
- Inert silicone catheter provides optimal delivery platform for ionic silver.
- Inert material preferred for medical devices. Less urethral irritation and stricture versus latex material and less encrustation compared to latex catheters, 100% latex-free.
- Smooth, separately molded, reinforced tip with deep stylet pocket.
- Bullet shape tip eases insertion allowing for less tissue trauma.
- Bespak® spring-loaded valve provides consistent inflation/deflation of Foley catheter balloon.
- Shaft is soft, flexible and nonrigid allowing for easy insertion.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.