Dover™ silver-coated silicone Foley Catheter uses phosphate ion silver release technology, which is the latest cutting-edge vehicle to efficiently deliver ionic silver from a hydrogel matrix. The optimal goal of a release technology is to deliver positively charged ionic silver from containment without neutralizing it as it is released. The programmable particle achieves this by dissolving at a predetermined rate, while releasing 100% of the ionic silver contained in the particle make up.
- Rounded tip, two opposing eyes.
- 100% silicone foley catheter eliminates latex allergy concerns.
- Outer and inner catheter and balloon surfaces contain a patented silver and hydrogel coating which provides a consistent release of ionic silver particles.
- Hydrogel coating eases insertion to prevent urethra trauma.
- Larger internal lumens offer improved flow rate for better drainage.
- 16" length.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies