Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Phosphate Silver Ion Technology
Type: Two-Way Foley, Silver-Coated
Tip: Rounded with Two Opposing eyes
Lubrication: Hydrogel Coating
Material: Latex-Free 100% Silicone
Balloon Capacity: 5cc
Dover™ Silver Coated 100% Silicone Foley Catheter uses phosphate ion silver release technology, which is the latest, cutting-edge vehicle to efficiently deliver ionic silver from a hydrogel matrix. The optimal goal of a release technology is to deliver positively charged ionic silver from containment, without neutralizing it, as it is released. The programmable particle achieves this by dissolving at a predetermined rate, while releasing 100% of the ionic silver contained in the particle make up.
- Ionic silver hydrogel coating on inside and outside of the Foley catheter utilizes molecular particles for a controlled store and release of ionic silver for 30 days allowing for optimum silver release into the urethra. Hydrogel coating provides a lubricious surface.
- Inert silicone catheter provides optimal delivery platform for ionic silver.
- Inert material preferred for medical devices. Less urethral irritation and stricture versus latex material and less encrustation compared to latex catheters, 100% latex-free.
- Smooth, separately molded, reinforced tip with deep stylet pocket.
- Bullet shape tip eases insertion allowing for less tissue trauma.
- Bespak® spring-loaded valve provides consistent inflation/deflation of Foley catheter balloon.
- Shaft is soft, flexible and nonrigid allowing for easy insertion.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies