Type: Two-Way Foley
Lubrication: Silicone Elastomer-Coated
Balloon Capacity: 5cc
The Dover™ Silicon Elastomer-Coated Latex Foley Catheters have a non-reactive, non-adhering, bonded silicone surface. Color-coded inflation valve accepts luer slip syringes. Packaged in an outer peel-back pouch and an easy-to-open inner sheath. Silicone, elastomer coating provides a barrier between the latex catheter shaft and the patient’s urethra increasing biocompatibility. Large eye holes and drainage lumen facilitate urine flow. Thick funnel helps prevent collapse when irrigating. Reinforced tip protects catheter from stylet puncture. Strong, symmetric balloons enhance confidence in catheter reliability.
- Silicone-elastomer coating provides superior lubricity.
- Large eye holes and drainage lumen facilitate urine flow.
- Thick funnel helps prevent collapsing when irrigating.
- Reinforced tip protects the catheter from stylet puncture.
- Strong, symmetric balloons enhance confidence in the catheters reliability.
- Ribbed balloon increases strength and symmetry.
- Bespak® spring-loaded valve ensures proper inflation/deflation of Foley catheter balloon.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies