Type: Two-Way Foley
Lubrication: Silicone Elastomer-Coated
Balloon Capacity: 5cc
Non-reactive, non-adhering, bonded silicone surface. Color-coded inflation valve accepts luer slip syringes. Packaged in an outer peel-back pouch and an easy-to-open inner sheath. Silicone elastomer coating provides a barrier between the latex catheter shaft and the patient’s urethra increasing biocompatibility.
- Silicone-elastomer coating provides superior lubricity.
- Large, smooth drain eyes provides maximum drainage.
- Ribbed balloon increases strength and symmetry.
- Thick funnel.
- Bespak® spring-loaded valve ensures proper inflation/deflation of Foley catheter balloon.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies