Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Type: Two-Way Foley
Lubrication: Silicone Elastomer-Coated
Balloon Capacity: 30cc
Dover™ Silicon Elastomer-Coated Latex Foley Catheters have a non-reactive, non-adhering bonded silicone surface. Color-Coded inflation valve accepts luer slip syringes. Packaged in an outer peel-back pouch and an easy-to-open inner sheath. Silicone elastomer coating provides a barrier between the latex catheter shaft and the patient’s urethra increasing biocompatibility.
- Large eye holes and drainage lumen facilitate urine flow.
- Thick funnel helps prevent collapsing when irrigating.
- Reinforced tip protects the catheter from stylet puncture.
- Strong, symmetric balloons enhance confidence in the catheter’s reliability.
- Silicone-elastomer coating provides superior lubricity.
- Bespak® spring-loaded valve ensures proper inflation/deflation of Foley catheter balloon.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies