Deroyal Industries Dermanet® Wound Contact Layer 5" x 4", Non-adherent, Sterile, Non-linting
N-TERFACE® Interpositional Surfacing Material is a unique, high density polyethylene sheeting. When used as the primary wound contact layer, the N-TERFACE® Material prevents wound disruption due to the adherence by absorbent dressings, decreases wound shear and provides a "Window on the Wound" for visualization or cleansing and/or application of creams or ointments directly to the wound surface. Outer dressings are removed atraumatically from the N-TERFACE® wound contact layer. To help protect fragile epithelium, the N-TERFACE® Material may be left in place between absorbent dressing changes.
- Excellent non-adherent properties without compromising the flow of drainage from the wound.
- Place directly on wound to protect wound surface during healing.
- Shields fragile granulation tissue from disturbance caused by secondary dressings.
- May be used dry or coated with topical ointment.
- CE mark compliant.
- Reduces trauma during wound dressing removal.
- Available in sheets or rolls.
- Primary dressing.
- Adequate tensile strength without sacrificing the conformability and softness in a wound dressing.
- Air and fluid permeable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies