Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
DeRoyal Industries Dermanet® Wound Contact Layer 24" x 36", Non-adherent, Sterile, Non-linting
Dermanet® is a lightweight net made from high-density polyethylene. The polymer is extruded, patterned and stretched to form a unique porous net that consists of polymer dots interconnected by thin polymer strands.
- Excellent non-adherent properties without compromising the flow of drainage from the wound.
- Place directly on wound to protect wound surface during healing.
- Shields fragile granulation tissue from disturbance caused by secondary dressings.
- May be used dry or coated with topical ointment.
- CE mark compliant.
- Reduces trauma during wound dressing removal.
- Available in sheets or rolls.
- Primary dressing.
- Adequate tensile strength without sacrificing the conformability and softness in a wound dressing.
- Air and fluid permeable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies