Cutimed® Sorbion® Sana Gentle Dressing combines Hydration Response Technology and a unique 3-dimensional structured wound contact layer made of polyethylene to support tissue development. It is indicated as a primary dressing for low to highly exuding wounds of varying aetiologies and is hypoallergenic, making it an ideal dressing for all patients even those with contact sensitivities.
- Contains gel forming polymers to absorb and bind exudate and detrimental agents.
- Can be used under compression bandages and is suitable for diabetic and lymphoedema patients.
- Protects peri-wound skin helps by helping to prevent maceration and excoriation.
- Reduces bacterial load on the wound bed by drawing and binding free floating bacteria.
- Helps to manage odour due to reduction of bacterial burden.
- May remain in place for up to 4 days.
- To support tissue development.
- Suitable for patients with contact sensitivities.
- Minimises pain and trauma at dressing change.
- Supports autolytic debridement.
- Maintains a moist wound environment.
- For moderate to high exudate wound.
- Indications: Fungating wounds, superficial burns, donor sites, leg ulcers, decubitus ulcers, diabetic foot syndrome, trauma wounds, epidermolysis bullosa, fragile skin.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies