Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Curity™ AMD antimicrobial gauze sponges are impregnated with pHMB (polyhexamethylene biguanide), a powerful, yet safe antiseptic that has a broad range of effectiveness against gram positive and gram negative microorganisms, including some multi drug resistant strains such as MRSA. This exciting new product provides healthcare facilities with a low-cost, prophylactic method of treatment without changing nursing protocol.
- Curity™ AMD Antimicrobial Gauze Sponges are convenient and work in both moist and dry conditions.
- Resists bacterial colonization within the dressing and reduces bacterial penetration through the dressing.
- Prophylactic method of treatment without changing nursing protocol.
- Low cost.
- Helps prevent infections from growing and spreading in the dressing.
- Helps minimize infection exposure from strike-though.
- Helps reduce the risk of hospital acquired infection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies