Kendall Curafil™ Hydrogel Impregnated Gauze easily conforms to wound bed. It provides optimal environment for moist, wound-healing. Viscous formula results in less waste and the unique, glycerinate formulation prevents easy drying out.
- Clear, hydrogel impregnated gauze sponge provides optimal environment for moist, wound-healing.
- Viscous formula results in less mess and waste.
- Unique, glycerinate formulation will not dry out.
- Soft, gel impregnated sponge conforms to wound bed.
- Aids in autolytic debridement of wounds.
- Slight stinging sensation may occur with all glycerin-based gels in wound beds with exposed nerve endings.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies