Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
De Royal Covaderm® Plus Vascular Access Dressing 4" x 4" Square with 1" x 4" V-Tape, 2" x 2" Pad, Multi-layer Barrier Molnlycke Alldress® Absorbent Film Dressing is an all-in-one self-adherent absorbent dressing ideal for a wide variety of low to moderately exuding wounds as either primary or secondary dressing. The backing film provides a moist wound environment and protects the wound from water and contamination. Alldress is made of a laminate of polyurethane film and a polyester nonwoven coated with a polyacrylate adhesive. The absorbent pad is covered with a low-adherent polyolefin net.
- Addresses problems associated with covering vascular access sites.
- Special “v-cut” tape secures catheter extension tubing and prevents lifting of dressing edge.
- Absorbs excess moisture at the site.
- Provides a barrier to external contaminates to help prevent infection.
- Allows moisture vapor transmission away from site.
- Conforms easily to body contours.
- Gentle to delicate skin to prevent blistering reactions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies