Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Silicone, Secure Adhesive, Anti-Leakage, 24-Hours Wear, Latex-Free
Coloplast's award-winning external catheter for men with urinary incontinence. Discreet, reliable and very easy to use, Conveen® Optima is a reliable continence solution all day. The Conveen® Optima catheter is a great external catheter solution and can be used in combination with a leg bag providing a complete urinary incontinence system. Additional extension tubing can be purchased to allow a more convenient and efficient setup. The featured push ring on this system ensures a secure connection to the tubing and valve of the collection leg bag.
- The double-grip strip ensures easy and smooth roll-out for a secure fit even for nurses wearing gloves.
- The anti-leakage system is designed to give you the best possible security.
- The anti-leakage system consists of a push ring, an anti-kink bellow and balanced adhesive.
- The male external catheter is made of PSX silicone material, which is stretchy and breathable allowing for a perfect fit.
- The Conveen® Optima has built-in balanced adhesive, which means it is reliable and skin-friendly. It makes the catheter fits securely to the penis and causes no skin irritations. Each sheath can be worn for up to 24 hours.
- The easy-to-open packaging is compact and discreet. Conveen Optima comes in a compact lightweight plastic shell, which can be disposed of in the normal household waste.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies