This dressing offers excellent conformability and an initial micro-adherence that makes applying the dressing easy on a variety of anatomical locations. Vertical absorption and semi-permeable backing prevent maceration. It can be worn up to seven days to reduce the frequency of dressing change.
- Featuring Triact™ Advanced Technology.
- Silicone-coated pad..
- Manages moderate to moderately heavily exuding acute and chronic wounds.
- Upon contact with exudates, a Lipido-Colloid protective gel forms, reducing trauma to delicate tissue and allowing for virtually pain-free dressing changes.
- Micro-adherent polymer provides gentle micro-adherence to the periwound skin, easy for one-handed application.
- A super-absorbent foam pad provides vertical wicking and containment of exudates, protecting the periwound skin from maceration.
- Semi-permeable backing: Provides a high moisture vapor transmission rate which helps reduce maceration and preserve wound margins.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies