BioPad® is an equine collagen primary wound dressing for topical use to control minor bleeding and for the management of chronic non-healing wounds to help in wound closure. It is a sponge shaped device, constituted exclusively by lyophilized type I native heterologous equine collagen which transforms in a soft gel allowing contact with the entire wound bed.
- Easy to use: Can be used in a hyperbaric chamber, with negative-pressure wound therapy and used to fill large voids.
- Soft gel dressing: Transforms into a soft gel that allows contact within the entire wound bed.
- Indications: Pressure sores, venous stasis ulcers, diabetic ulcers, partial and full thickness wounds, surgical and traumatic wounds, donor sites and other bleeding surface wounds, dehisced surgical incisions.
- Contraindications: Do not use on patients with a known hypersensitivity to collagen.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies