Coloplast Biatain® Soft Hold Non-Adherent Polyurethane Foam Dressing 6" x 6" Square, Sterile, Highly Absorbent Coloplast Biatain® Soft-Hold Non-Adherent Foam Dressing with a soft, skin-friendly adherent layer, offers easy application and easy removal, minimum pain and trauma at removal, and minimal risk of maceration and leakage, due to its excellent absorption and retention capabilities. Its skin-friendly contact adherent provides a third hand during dressing changes. This dressing manages low to high wound exudates levels.
- Coloplast Biatain® Soft-Hold Non-Adherent Foam Dressing is sterile, soft, highly absorbent and conformable polyurethane foam dressing.
- Provides an optimal, moist, wound-healing environment and effective exudates management.
- Protected with semipermeable film backings that are waterproof and provide bacterial barriers.
- Adherent layer covers less than 50% of the foam surface, ensuring proper exudates management.
- Offers a softer and more conformable foam.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies